Bins can be filled with any one of the following materials. Mixing Concrete, Asphalt and Metal is not permitted.
- Clean Fill (natural material only, soil, sand and stone)
- Non-Hazardous Solid Waste (renovation or demolition waste, wood, drywall)
- Household (additional fees are charged for mattresses and box springs, these items must be at the top of bin once the bin is ready for pick up)
- Construction Waste (including asphalt shingles)
- Green Waste (including branches & stumps)
- Leaf & Yard Waste (must be in a separate bin on its own)
- Concrete (must be clean, no painted material, no red brick)
- Asphalt (road material, no soil to be mixed)
- Metal (call for rates and services required)
Please see this PDF
for acceptable waste. Please note that any fines incurred due to the contents of any rented bin will be billed to the renter of the bin.